Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What Does Butabital Do

La casa avvolta nel suo mantello di lana

Dear, I'm still here, I have not vanished, I was the month of February in the hospital near Rimini rehabilitative care for my ailing Ginocchietti incriccate and my neck with a lot of manipulation, ultrasound, magnetic etc. etc.
I'm much better now, even if I am a knee-term prospects for timber as Pinocchio ;-)
pending Mastro Geppetto is ready with a scalpel, I must kill my laziness forced me to go swimming, gymnastics in water, exercise bike, massage, indoor and outdoor treatments that otherwise carpenter chases me and catch me before I know it!
In hospital, I knitted a resident for helping to make a cover for a baby, then I baked baby shoes and I got a shrug in mohaire lavender color, light as a cloud, with only 2 balls and a half. Now that I'm home, I am putting in place the second shrugs, but always the same gray wool. I found a yarn shop in Bellaria in the center with a human operator davvero molto competente, che ama il suo lavoro e che sa dare validi consigli.
Gli ho lasciato una cifra !! ho preso anche la lana a fettuccia per farmi un cappotto perchè la stava svendendo e.......era una buona occasione....
vedremo di finirlo prima di......la fine del mondo nel 2012 !!! :)))

immagini da : Champagne Decoration
un grande bacio a tutte
mi avevate dimenticato???

0 comments:

Post a Comment