Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Much Does It Cost To Build A Boat

Recensione: Il Simbolo Perduto

Last night, after nearly a month and a half , I finally finished the lost symbol of Dan Brown ...
are usually much faster, maximum use between 3 and 5 days (in the case of a big book) ...
Well, I want to specify that this is my first review, so be a bit ' lenient towards me J .

Review (Spoiler)
I found this book really beautiful and as opposed to many voices, not at all "a buffalo "or, more simply," a book without any sense ", indeed, to be honest, I expected much less.
The way Dan Brown writes I was really impressed . In all the books I read, I never had such ease of understanding, and fortunately I have not found detailed descriptions of boring that last a whole page.
altering the chapters, speaking of the characters or their stories, described the everything so crystal clear.
Now, speaking of the book, I find it's really wonderful , but I can not compare to Brown's other books for now because I have not read yet, but if you will like this one will be a real success ... are at the bottom of the global bestseller .
The story I was really interested and impressed from cover to cover. I think this is also partly due to the subject concerned: Freemasonry, but also to the fact that everything mentioned in the novel is true and found everywhere.
In this novel, Langdon must contend with a deranged man who called Mal'akh seek the truth about Masonic pyramid .
This man is a "sick" of religious (regardless of the Gods) and ancient magic obscure. You'll find out then that is just the son of Peter Solomon believed dead in a prison in Turkey and now, not only wants revenge family, but Peter wants because, according to an obscure ritual, will ascend into heaven among the gods if killed by hatred from the father and wrote his own body (tattoo) the Word lost.
Langdon, with the help of the CIA , will stop him.
Mal'akh will then be killed by large pieces of broken glass skylight of a helicopter of the CIA. A scene I was very touched and is after the death of Mal'akh described by its "soul" He thinks he will ascend to heaven, but then sucked from the "Demons of darkness, but nevertheless fail to forgive her father for not having pulled out of jail paying.
After Peter commotion will bring Robert in a secret place (I will blindfold) and once at the top, the cap toltosi find to be the Washington Monument revealing that the word is lost there. On the small peak of the pyramid of the monument is an inscription: Laus Deo. Praise be to God ... In full view yet invisible to all.
Peter asks one last favor to Robert: go to the Capitol with Katherine (closed at that time) and wait for a specific time to open a small, hidden door.
dawn Robert and Katherine opened the door to be found on walkway around the dome of the Capitol. The rays of the sun just touching the Washington Monument project on the dome next to them the Word lost.
Laus Deo. In full view ... and yet invisible to all.

Recommended: Absolutely!

rating

0 comments:

Post a Comment