Friday, July 30, 2010

Drops For Cataracts In Dogs

Ruderi


I should ask a psychiatrist to get the answer to why I like the ruins, perhaps because of the similarity of age that brings us together! ahahahaha


trip if I see on the street, my gaze follows them dictated by a curiosity that represses, I would come down and visited and photographed in detail.

Those of mountains have a special song, are not sad, they live in silence by the beauty of a nature superior blend with the landscape without jarring, they seem to be only asleep, left to rest.

I find them wrapped in a romantic charm, I see beautiful photos of people, I look at them and nearly devoured by nature pervaded ruling that infiltrates in them, hear them talk about their emotions spent on the stones, the smell of past seasons and cries of lost children.


no question of haste, carelessness, lack of love
others were trampled and animal shelters have





guard if furnishings are visual poems, flashes of the past




Maybe it's the same secret love that leads me to see an object on the table in a flea market, used touched, experienced by other hands, in other years, with other garments, with other dishes and food on the table, with other ways of speaking ...



the ruins I feel the soul, which is not always perceived in the new houses, even if they are inhabited


prayers between the blades of grass

arms working in a furnace ....

families ....

.. women who wash the river .....
ok I look for a psychiatrist:))
Add to this agglomeration overview Brescia abandoned on the mountain, a building mostly made of dry stones together that consists of 5 / 6 dwellings interspersed with wineries and closets ... all seamlessly, with arches, staircases, heights and volumes as diverse as harmonious whole that I wanted to kindly post the sign. Pierluigi
There would be a good whole hippo-agri-tourism?

0 comments:

Post a Comment