Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cake Messages For Retirement

TRANSPARENCY

This is not a post to intervene in the debate on the subject raised these days about the adjustment of the compensation charge of Mayor, Deputy Mayor, City Council, Venlo, The Netherlands. It speaks well il Sindaco qui per spiegare come le indennità della Giunta non sono auto-fissate dalla stessa ma indicate per legge sulla base del numero di abitanti del Comune.

Vorrei però sgombrare qualsiasi dubbio sulla volontà di nascondere chissà quali privilegi assegnati alla carica di Assessore che ricopro: sono stato abituato da sempre ad impegnarmi nel volontariato sociale e parrocchiale senza nessun compenso o rimborso spese, anzi a volte mettendoci qualcosa in più del tempo. Non mi scandalizzo per un'indennità di carica che ricevo ora per la responsabilità che mi sento assegnata e per l’impegno di tempo che mi è richiesto. Non giudico se ne ricevo grandi benefici economici o se sono poca cosa, non I gave my approval to this role based on what I would have won this I assign the law and municipal regulations, this is what I get. And this seems to me natural and public information, dovermene without shame.

allowance charge

allowance charge monthly (January 2011): Gross € 794.13 - € 182.65 € 606.15 net of withholding =
(This allowance is half of what is indicated by law because I kept my employment, compensation charge is combined with my income from employment and contributes to the formation of my taxable income in the statement and then proceed to the relevant taxation. In compliance with the regulations of the Democratic Party to which I belong, 10% of net remuneration shall be distributed to the party).

Mobile service

I received a phone service for calls relating to my role as a municipal administrator. I do not have evidence of my telephone bill but I can postpone the investigation of "The Folio" of October 2010 seconds as the phone costs of the junta were absolutely transparent and low cost. The contract that the City has helped with the telecom operator would allow me to make private telephone calls at my expense - identifiable by a code - with the same local user and then a very affordable cost. Since I have also included a cell phone company I work for the private and I can use for personal calls, use it.

municipal offices and computer

At the municipal seat was reserved for me that I share an office - with pleasure - with the Assessor Vendramini: a computer workstation is set up and a link to mail / internet. The computer that I was given provided it is portable, but instead use it in a traveling only within the City. If I have to work in the evening at home I prefer to upload files to a usb key and use my personal computer. Of course it is already clear that the allowance charge is required to repay part of the utilities used for this effort.

access by car, the traffic

I can get in the car, the traffic to use the parking lot inside the perimeter of the municipal gardens. Although the permit relates to my "constitutional position" and then I might credit more than one vehicle, I preferred to give only the license plate of my car, to the exclusion - to avoid misunderstandings - wife's car and his scooter.

Miscellaneous

In these six months from Councillor I never requested mileage reimbursement for institutional commitments or reimbursement for expenses of representation (to be honest I do not know if I would have recognized). I confirm, as I wrote at the time, that the keys USB Christmas presents to Municipal Councillors were paid by the Mayor and myself. Indeed, so far only by the Mayor: Eugenio, remind me that I owe you money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment